Call of Duty: Black Ops
Description: Call of Duty tackles a whole new era as Black Ops plunges you into the murky height of the Cold War and history’s most secretive battles. The world’s most popular first person shooter places you in the most dangerous conflict zones of the late ’60s.
From the jungles of Vietnam to the snowy wastes of the Ural mountains, you and your team must operate behind enemy lines and using only the limited technology of the time. Luckily this includes air support such as the SR-71 Blackbird stealth plane, as well as deadly attack helicopters and armoured personnel carriers.
Like any Call of Duty game the multiplayer will set the standard for all other console games, with enhanced customisation tools, playable vehicles and a revamped scoring system.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Description: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Limited Edition includes:
* Exclusive access to Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione and the Ford Shelby GT500
* Access to four locked vehicles right out of the box:
o Porsche Cayman S
o Dodge Challenger SRT8
o Audi TT RS Coupe
o Chevrolet Camaro SS
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit is being developed by Criterion Games, the developers behind the critically-acclaimed Burnout racing series. These renowned innovators are redefining action racing by delivering an experience that connects players through intense competition whether playing online together or taking on friends’ challenges.
At the heart of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit is a suite of connected features called Need for Speed Autolog that enables players to connect, compare and compete with their friends effortlessly. Exotic cars on the open road, the rush of the escape, the thrill of the takedown – this is Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.
The Sims 3
Description:After countless Sims expansions, the third Sims sequel arrives on Xbox 360 with a fully realised living neighbourhood to explore.
EA has consistently provided Sims fans with expansions and additions to its community simulation series, but The Sims 3 is a fully fledged sequel, letting players explore an entire Sims neighbourhood as a whole and removing the constraints of previous titles in the series. Rather than limiting each family to their own home, Sims can now roam the streets at their leisure, visiting neighbours, meeting friends at the park and running into work colleagues.
The initial design of a player’s Sims family has also been given an overhaul, with new design tools allowing for almost unlimited customisation. Players can pick each individual Sim’s shape, size, facial features, clothing and skin tone to create their own personal family. Each and every Sim has their own unique personality, with dozens of traits on offer to match and combine. Taking advantage of the Xbox 360’s unique features, this edition of The Sims 3 is now more tailored towards console players.
By removing any restrictions on Sims creation and expanding the Sims neighbourhood, EA has created what must be one of the most expansive and in-depth simulations of its type.
- Create any Sim you can imagine and give them unique personalities! Fine-tune your Sims’ appearances and create millions of different personalities. Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs, or a mix of something completely different
- Build and Customize! Build the ultimate home for your Sims, improve your town with building upgrades, and more
- Unlock all-new Karma Powers. Wield the ultimate control over your Sims, giving them wealth, beauty, and love—or take it all away with the click of a button
- Control your Sims’ destinies. Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true—or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be rock stars, world leaders, or expert thieves? It’s up to you
- Build and share online! Connect to share your creations and download content from other players around the world, without ever leaving your game
- Complete Challenges to earn rewards. Face short and long term challenges and reap rewards. Connect* and share your achievements with your friend
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
Description: The critically acclaimed single player experience of Assassin’s Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in a powerful struggle against the powerful Templar Order. Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey to Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.
And for the first time, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood offers a never-before-seen multiplayer layer. Players can help the Templars by using Abstergo to train in the art of Assassination to eliminate the Assassins once and for all. Players can choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in different game modes.
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Description: The sequel to the award-winning vertical-world adventure, Crackdown 2 is the ultimate open-ended world action experience, only available on Xbox 360.
The game lets you be judge, jury, and executioner for a huge, fully explorable city. Crackdown 2 takes multiplayer gaming to unprecedented levels for the ultimate co-op and competitive multiplayer experience, providing you and your friends with the complete freedom to explore, destroy, and play your way as you restore justice and peace to Pacific City—by any means necessary.
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11
Description: Gamers will select a team and square off to try and bring home The Ryder Cup for their squad in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 on all console platforms.
The Ryder Cup is one of the last great sporting events to be founded in prestige rather than prize money. Choose from the U.S. or European squad and participate in the various competition formats – foursomes where players hit alternate shots, fourballs and singles which traditionally bring the biennial event to a close with players going head to head.
When playing The Ryder Cup mode offline, gamers will have the option to swap matches, thus giving you the ultimate control over the outcomes of other matches.
- Amazing enemies – You never know what ferocious enemies the Nazis will through at you next as they bring their dark fantasies to life.
- Epic combat moments – Experience movie-like epic action sequences as you fight to prevent the Nazis from unleashing the power of the Black Sun, a war-ending weapon of supernatural mass destruction.
Xbox 360 Game Details:
International Cricket 2010
Description: International Cricket 2010 has the most authentic and intuitive cricket gameplay you’ve ever experienced; featuring a range of innovations to deliver the definitive videogame representation of the sport.
Officially licensed by the ECB (England and Wales Cricket board) and Cricket Australia, IC 2010 includes official players, stadia and kits, for an authentic cricket experience.
Next-generation graphics, a stellar commentary team including Jonathan ‘Aggers’ Agnew and Shane Warne, and Hawk-Eye technology combine for a slick TV style presentation.
IC 2010 will take interactive cricket to the next level.
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Lego Harry Potter
Description: LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 combines two of the most beloved franchises to deliver a magical, fun-filled adventure. Based on Harry’s first four books and films – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanT, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- fans can experience Harry’s first four years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in a new an exciting way.
Players will build the adventure from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament in an interactive journey that takes them through some of the most detailed and expansive environments ever created for a LEGO game. Featuring potion-making, spellcasting, puzzle-solving, and more, players of all ages can relive the adventures like never before with the humor and creative customization that is unique to LEGO videogames.
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Description: The life of the modern professional footballer is one of status, success, and celebrity. Yet there is a group of elite players who are prepared to risk everything to participate in something more. They want the beautiful game in its purest form, 5-a-side football played on the very edge, where the rules are decided by those who take part, not by a referee.
It is here that the players are free to play, here that they feel most alive, here that they are first and foremost footballers… “”Pure Footballers”".
- No offsides, no red or yellow cards… just an intense non-stop football experience. Only by playing too aggressively at the expense of good football will you be penalized.
- Take advantage of a huge array of offensive and defensive physical moves including slide tackles, upright tackles, shoulder barging, contested headers, off-the-ball tussles and more…
- See what the players see with the camera close in behind them, looking up the pitch.
- Feel the power and intense bursts of speed of the world’s finest players – all supported with VFX such as motion-blur, slo-mo and camera shakes. All this gives you the feeling that you’re actually playing football rather than sitting in the stands or in-front of a TV broadcast.
- Take Aim – Take full control of your shots and watch them curl into the top corner or bullet past the goalkeeper.
- Pure Shots – Unique presentation and control for perfectly struck shots * Cool volleys, bicycle kicks and trick animations are all authentic to real football but can be triggered with a level of frequency not seen in the professional game.
- 230 elite players, 17 top International teams and 3 legend teams.
- These fine athletes tangibly feel different to one another, with attributes that really exaggerate differences in the speed, the strength and the skills of their real-life counterparts.
- Get yourself known and respected as a player both offline and online
- Campaign Mode – Create and take your player into the Pure Football world, then impress and recruit the world’s greatest players to your team, ultimately travelling to Africa… where the best Pure Football team will be decided.
- Leaderboards – See how you rank against your friends, other players in your city, region, country or the whole world.
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Description: It’s 2010. A powerful and wealthy Russian mercenary has reopened a mysterious research base on Katorga-12, an island off the coast of Siberia. This island was the site of Soviet experimentation in the 1950′s that led to a catastrophic, Chernobyl-sized accident – the SINGULARITY – that fractured time itself. Katorga-12 was abandoned, locked down and shrouded in secrecy until today.
You play as Nate Renko, a U.S. Air Force pilot sent on a recon mission to investigate new, wild readings coming from Katorga-12. Your plane is brought down, and you quickly find yourself in the middle of a massive Russian cover up that started during the Cold War and that threatens all of humanity today. You fight to survive, and to stop the SINGULARITY from spreading and destroying the world.
- Intense Combat – Fight your way through an ever-shifting environment haunted with time-ravaged creatures, while sudden time waves hurl you back and forth between 1950 and the present day.
- Time as a Weapon – Use the TMD – the Time Manipulation Device – to change the age of objects and enemies for your combat advantage.
- Conspiracy-Driven Storyline – Unravel the mystery behind this top-secret Russian military experiment before it’s too late.
- Epic Sci-Fi Environments – Explore a graphically rich, fully interactive world with Unreal 3-powered lighting, physics, and effects.
- Compelling Multiplayer – Test your skills and strategy in unique, time-based multiplayer action spanning across two eras.
Xbox 360 Game Details:
Description: NaughtyBear is a grisly psychopath slicing a path of manipulation and terror across a cartoon world of otherwise blissful teddy bears on the Island of Perfection. The other bears have gotten away with blaming NaughtyBear for everything that has gone wrong on the island—until now. NaughtyBear tells the tale of one demented teddy bear’s ruthless efforts to torment and harass the inhabitants of the Island of Perfection. Gamers will engage in sadistic scuffles with hapless stuffed animals from all corners of the toy box, waging psychological warfare on unsuspecting victims.
- Saturday Morning Storyline Gone Wrong: Features a unique blend of comic mischief and syrupy cuteness juxtaposed with over-the-top cartoon violence
- Encounter Bigger, Badder Bears: As the game progresses, the innocent, law-abiding bears that cross NaughtyBear’s path get more difficult to overcome, with unique characteristics and weaponry encountered at every level
- Wreak Havoc on the Teddy Bears’ Picnic: Players create mass chaos and collect Naughty Points by unleashing an arsenal of attacks using a variety of brutal weapons and strategizing the demise of Naughty Bear’s cute and cuddly enemies
- An Entire Island of Mischief to Unlock: The debauchery transpires on a large island divided into four different areas, locked or unlocked depending on the level and skill of each gamer. There are a total of 28 levels to unlock by obtaining top scores and achievements as gamers move through the island and destroy each stuffing-filled foe that crosses their path
- You’ll Never Tire of Being Naughty: NaughtyBear lets loose a large range of objectives and obstacles at different times of the day and in different weather with a diverse cast of characters. Gameplay changes every time, with a large selection of unique ways to cause naughtiness throughout the island, ensuring endless replayability.
- Boast to the other Bears: Gamers can compete in a range of hilarious multiplayer games and see how their naughtiness levels stack up against others, as they earn a number of achievements and trophies
- Find All the Locked Away Fun: Gamers can collect all the hidden party items locked away by the other bears and search the game world for bear uniforms that will give Naughty Bear special powers and upgrades
Blur is the ultimate racing experience, dropping you into heart-pumping, electrified in-the-pack action with 20 cars targeting the finish line and battling each other as they trade paint. Intense power-ups, including the ability to blast other cars out of the way with huge bursts of energy, as well as defensive shields, nitro speed boosts, and landmines create realistic damage and destruction.
Featuring 4-player split-screen action that offers you a new kind of racing experience, one that allows you to race with your friends and as part of a network of players in high intensity competition and fun.
The new racing game from the award-winning team at Bizarre Creations delivers the most intense and fun racing experience ever. Beyond the action-packed tracks filled with fast curves, sneaky alternate routes, and hair-raising jumps, Blur’s story unfolds through a unique and innovative community-based interface, reaching far beyond the game itself. Build a community of allies, rivals and fans where you can share personalized racing experiences with friends both inside and outside the game.
Blur is non-stop racing competition, intense and neck-and-neck action ensuring you’re always in the race and battling for position.
- Real Racing: Stunning racing environments in real world locations and licensed cars that look and feel great.
- Power-ups: Collect addictive dynamic power-ups and use them independently or combo three of the same power-up strategically to gain an advantage over your competition.
- Cinematic Realism: Experience insane collisions with licensed photo-realistic cars flipping and rolling with panels crumpling and bumpers ripping off – all brought to life with panning, cinematic camera work.
- Multi-player: Features 4-player split-screen and online multiplayer supporting competitive and cooperative game play for up to 20 racers, including team racing, objective based events and custom groups where you can create unique multiplayer modes that are immediately shared through Blur’s social network.
Red Dead Redemption
Created with remarkable attention to detail, Red Dead Redemption combines an incredible cinematic experience with deep and engaging gameplay set across the vast expanses of the American West at a time of violent change and upheaval. It delivers a powerful combination of open-world adventure and combat set to an original soundtrack.
You are John Marston, a former outlaw faced with a horrific ultimatum which forms the core of this dark and epic story. In a brutal world you will be confronted with hangings, train robberies, ambushes and wild animal attacks. You decide whether to get involved and on which side.
- Huge open world – a stunning recreation of early 20th-century America full of vast sun-faded, weather-beaten landscapes and frontier towns
- Cross three massive linked areas – The Frontier, Mexico and the Great Plains – on horseback, in stagecoaches, on trains . . .
- Hundreds of activities and side missions
- Intelligent and realistic world that remembers the player and reacts differently with every action
- Intelligent horses to tame and ride
- Predators and prey to hunt, including cougars, vultures, snakes and wild bears
- Dynamic Events System keeps the world constantly filled with life and choice
- Epic gunfights based on a sharpshooter’s lightning reflexes
- Use Dead-Eye to slow down time and target several points for incredibly tense and exciting action scenes
- Weapons include a wide selection of pistols, rifles, shotguns and savage hand-to-hand weaponry
- Multiplayer modes
Racing to the finish line takes on added excitement when competitors trigger destruction on the track to take out their opponents. Disney Interactive Studios’ intense action racing game is set within the world of a hyper-competitive reality television show. Competitors vie to be the first across the finish line in a made-for-TV city built for destruction, with the ultimate goal of becoming the season champion.
Competitors in Split/Second don’t just collide with other vehicles to knock them from the track – they can also trigger explosive events that drastically alter the dynamics of the race. Players must use strategy and pinpoint timing to derail opponents, tactically alter the track or create entirely new routes.
Description: So … you want to be a fighter? UFC Undisputed 2010 is the only mixed martial arts (MMA) videogame that delivers the action, intensity and prestige of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Step into the Octagon to experience the most advanced and commanding virtual MMA action with more than 100 of the best UFC fighters in the world. Experience intelligent and intuitive combat, increased fighter customization, robust career progression, challenging new gameplay modes and explosive online offerings. UFC Undisputed 2010 embodies the ultimate essence and supremacy of a UFC fighter. Ready to be one?
- UFC Fighters and Personalities – Navigate an unparalleled roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance. Prominent UFC personalities, including the commentary team of Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg, veteran voice of the Octagon Bruce Buffer, Octagon Girls, referees, trainers and more return to showcase an authentic and memorable UFC videogame experience.
- Enhanced Combat – Step into the Octagon with improved combat. A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position. Manage Octagon control with new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions, as well as experience added realism with the introduction of Southpaw stance.
- Fighter Customization – Enjoy customizable freedom with created fighters by combining move sets from numerous MMA disciplines. Choose from an array of moves from all available disciplines, including newly added Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling, to become a true mixed martial artist.
- Expansive online play – Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.
- Career Mode – An intuitive “Game Is Watching You” system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression. On the quest to reach the UFC Hall of Fame, enhance the Career Mode experience through online co-op sparring sessions with respective fight camps and form unique personalities for created fighters to increase their cred, popularity and sponsorships based on interactions during weigh-ins and interviews.
- Title and TitleDefense Modes – Fight through one of UFC’s five official weight classes to earn and defend a championship belt in Title Mode. In Title Defense Mode, a fighter’s condition remains persistent, with milestone challenges built in along the way.
- Tournement Mode – Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.
Everyone can throw down in SKATE 3. New skate fans can learn the ins and outs of skateboarding with the all-new Skate.School – a place to practice and hone their skills on the sticks before hitting the streets with their team.
SKATE 3 delivers all the camaraderie and competition of skateboarding. New tricks, improved off board actions, and gnarly Hall of Meat carnage mixed with exciting new team-based gameplay takes SKATE 3 to a new level of skateboarding fun.
- Team Up. Throw Down – Work together to take on challenges and progress together through the career campaign or slay all suckers in head-to-head competitive battles for bragging rights. Players can keep tabs on the happenings of their teammates and rivals with Skate.Feed, the all-new game and web social network.
- New City, More Tricks, More Skate – Say hello to darkslides, underflips, and the all-new skate mecca, Port Carverton – featuring unique districts, plazas, skateparks and endless lines, this is the true skater’s paradise.
- Build a Brand, Become a Mogul – Form teams and rise up to become a skate industry mogul by selling boards. From completing online challenges to creating skate parks to having your graphics downloaded, almost everything skaters do in the game counts towards their progression.
- Skate.Create and Share – Returning favorites Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics are back. The all-new Skate.Park is an open canvas for players to create their dream plaza or mega-ramp park. Once created, they can share their masterpieces with the world by uploading them directly from their console.
- Always Room For Meat – Hall of Meat is back and gnarlier than ever. Gamers can brutalize their skaters in the harshest ways possible with all-new total body control bails. Get ready for carnage that is sure to make players cringe.
Alan Wake on Xbox 360 is a psychological action thriller from Remedy, renowned developers of the Max Payne games. In Alan Wake, exclusively for Xbox 360, gamers assume the role of Alan Wake, a best-selling suspense author who escapes to a small town to recover from the mysterious disappearance of his fiancée.
Set in the deceptively idyllic town of Bright Falls, Washington, Alan Wake on Xbox 360 immerses players in an intense and expansive cinematic world that enables players to roam freely in hyper-realistic, dynamic and interactive environments. Alan Wake for Xbox 360 is mission-based with a deeply engaging and suspenseful story line unveiling new twists and profound character revelations at every turn. In Alan Wake on Xbox 360, players will unravel the riveting plot through multilayered character interactions, unique problem-solving and intense combat against terrifying enemies. In the nightmarish world of Alan Wake for Xbox 360, Alan Wake must use a variety of weapons to survive, including his most powerful ally against the creatures of darkness — light itself.
- Intense psychological thriller: Alan Wake for Xbox 360 delivers a deeply psychological and finely crafted plot that raises the bar for storytelling in video games. The riveting story of Alan Wake is propelled by a movie-like atmosphere, compelling situations, memorable characters and real-time pacing. Remedy has a record of creating and developing games with unique cinematic presentation and exceptionally high production values. With Alan Wake on Xbox 360, they have harnessed next-generation gaming technology to tell a powerful story that immerses the gamer in the intense emotion and suspense of Alan Wake’s thrilling adventure.
- Massive, open world to explore: The free-roaming elements and massive open world of Alan Wake for Xbox 360 allow gamers to investigate the mysteries of Bright Falls and encourage them to explore and pay close attention to detail.
- Light as a combat element: As the story progresses in Alan Wake on Xbox 360, nights grow longer and days grow shorter. This poses a severe problem for Alan Wake since his enemies seemingly gain strength from the shadows, and before long light itself becomes his greatest ally. In Alan Wake for Xbox 360, players must skillfully combine their use of light with more conventional weapons to stand a chance against these creatures of darkness.
- Realistic, interactive environment: Set in the town of Bright Falls, the hyper-detailed environments of the Pacific Northwest play an important role in Alan Wake for Xbox 360. Even the change in daylight and weather will profoundly affect the characters and enemies in Alan Wake. The game’s advanced rendering engine provides amazingly realistic environments that bring the world of Alan Wake for Xbox 360 world to detailed life — from the lush forest of evergreen trees to the quaint small-town buildings and streets. The world of Xbox 360 Alan Wake is alive and real.
- Episodic narrative: The mission-based structure of Alan Wake on Xbox 360 creates an episodic narrative similar to a deeply structured dramatic television series. As Alan Wake’s episodes progress, gameplay will evolve to introduce new elements and characters, escalating the level of threat and action in the game.
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Description: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is the next chapter in the fan-favourite Sands of Time universe. Visiting his brother’s kingdom following his adventure in Azad, the Prince finds the royal palace under siege from a mighty army bent on its destruction. When the decision is made to use the ancient power of the Sand in a desperate gamble to save the kingdom from total annihilation, the Prince will embark on an epic adventure in which he will learn to bear the mantle of true leadership, and discover that great power often comes with a great cost.
- Classic Gameplay Reinvented: From huge-scale multi-enemy combat to dizzying feats of acrobatic prowess in gigantic environments enhanced by the Prince’s ability to control nature and time, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands will push the Prince’s prodigious abilities to unseen levels.
- A Blockbuster Experience: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands will offer players unforgettable set pieces made possible by the advanced technology offered by the award-winning Anvil engine. With all-out war at the gates of the kingdom, the Prince’s abilities will be challenged like never before through the course of epic wow moments.
- Mastery Over Nature: Wielding powers of nature and time, the Prince will have unparalleled mastery over his environment and his enemies. The Prince will discover that harnessing the forces of nature itself will prove to be a devastating companion to his ability to rewind time.
- Return of a Fan-Favourite Franchise: Set between Prince of Persia The Sands of Time and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands will provide fans a new chapter in the Prince of Persia universe and deepen their understanding of the Sands of Time series.
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Description: Experience all the emotion and passion of the world’s fiercest national rivalries as you live the dream of competing against fans from around the world for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Take on the challenge of leading your home nation from qualification right through to a virtual re-creation of the FIFA World Cup Final and feel what it is like to score the goal that lifts a nation.
For the first time ever, play out the 2010 FIFA World Cup in a full and authentic online tournament mode. Carry the hopes and dreams of your favourite nation into battle against fans from rival countries. Compete under the same conditions your real-world heroes will face in South Africa, from the group stage through the knockout rounds to the chance to be crowned 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa champion. For fans of nations that failed to qualify for South Africa this is the chance to replay and re-write history. Plus, earn individual and team points to prove your nation is the best in Battle of the Nations.
Spectacularly presented in true-to-life detail, EA SPORTS 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa features all 199 national teams that took part in qualification, all 10 officially licensed stadiums to be used in South Africa and stadiums from each qualifying region. Everything fans love about the World Cup comes to life in stunning detail, including confetti cannons, streamers, & fireworks-just like the official tournament. Plus, supporters who follow their heroes to South Africa will be in the stands waving their country’s flag, holding giant banners and cheering in their native language.
EA SPORTS 2010 FIFA World Cup features a more sophisticated, faster-paced and responsive version of the market-leading EA SPORTS football engine that drives the award-winning FIFA 11-the highest rated sports game on this console generation. Gameplay innovations capture the journey from qualification to the final tournament with home and away strategies for every nation, situational tactics in-game, and altitude affects that fatigue players faster and even impact the flight of the ball.
- Win the 2010 FIFA World Cup – Compete as one of 199 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final. Play in any of the 10 official stadiums that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- 2010 FIFA World Cup Online – The first-ever full and authentic 2010 FIFA World Cup online tournament. Compete as your favourite country against rivals in the group stage through the knockout rounds to be crowned 2010 FIFA World Cup champion. Navigate the Globe to locate top countries and opponents among all 199 participating nations.
- Spectacular Presentation – 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa comes to life in spectacular fashion with all the emotion and pageantry of the official tournament, including all 10 official licensed stadiums. Experience confetti cannons, streamers, giant banners, seat cards, flags and fireworks as if you were in South Africa.
- Battle of the Nations – Represent your country in the 2010 FIFA World Cup online tournament against your rivals to win global supremacy. Earn individual and team points and prove your nation is the best. Every performance is rated, recorded and uploaded and your ratings all count towards player and nation leaderboards.
- Home & Away Tactics – CPU mimics international football by creating strategic, defensive formations for weaker teams playing away from home. Plus, weaker teams raise their level of play on their home pitch.
- Altitude Effects – Less air resistance at altitude means the ball travels faster and further. Plus, player will noticeably fatigue faster and their stamina challenged while playing in cities at higher elevations versus sea level.
- Authentic Stadiums – Compete in all 10 official stadiums of 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.