Date: Wednesday, 19 Mar 2014 11:30
The eyes on the recalled lying and sitting Grumpy Cat plush toys and on a Grumpy Cat key chain can detach.
Date: Wednesday, 19 Mar 2014 09:30
The pom-pom tail can detach from the body of the bear rattle and the bunny.
Date: Tuesday, 18 Mar 2014 16:30
This recall involves two-seat 2014 Arctic Cat Prowler 500 HDX recreational off-highway vehicles.
MobilePower Recalls Multi-Function Power Packs Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively by QVC (Recall Alert)
Date: Friday, 14 Mar 2014 10:30
The MobilePower Instant Boost 500 power packs can overheat.
TJX Recalls Autumn 2013 Gardeners Eden Light-Up Decorations Due to Fire Hazard; Sold exclusively at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods Stores
Date: Thursday, 13 Mar 2014 14:00
Exposed LED light wiring near the battery box can cause a short circuit on decorative wreaths and Chinese Lantern plant arrangements made with dried twigs and papier-mâché.
The Conran Shop Recalls Pondicherry Dining Tables Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard (Recall Alert)
Date: Thursday, 13 Mar 2014 13:00
The wood tables with a table top wrapped in brass were sold at The Conran Shop inside ABC Carpet & Home in New York.
Date: Thursday, 13 Mar 2014 11:00
The fork on the Stromer ST1 women’s and men’s bikes can break.
Date: Wednesday, 12 Mar 2014 09:00
Users can develop allergic reactions to the stainless steel casing, materials used in the strap, or adhesives used to assemble the product, resulting in redness, rashes or blistering where the skin has been in contact with the tracker.
Therapedic of New England Recalls Mattresses Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard; Sold at BJ’s Wholesale Club (Recall Alert)
Date: Tuesday, 11 Mar 2014 10:00
The mattresses fail to meet the mandatory federal open flame standard for mattresses, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
Date: Friday, 07 Mar 2014 13:30
The retaining pin can release and cause the two side plates of the trolley to separate and fall off the zip line.
Date: Thursday, 06 Mar 2014 15:00
The Spyre and Spyre SLC calipers were sold as original and aftermarket equipment on bicycles.
Date: Thursday, 06 Mar 2014 14:30
Canon has received one report of itching and two reports of eye redness and pain.
Date: Thursday, 06 Mar 2014 14:30
The small magnet can easily detach from the office and refrigerator magnets. If swallowed, the magnets can link together inside the intestines and can cause perforations, sepsis and death.
Date: Thursday, 06 Mar 2014 10:00
The motor on the recalled CleanFreak air mover/blowers can overheat. The products are used to dry floors in commercial and residential buildings.
Date: Wednesday, 05 Mar 2014 14:00
The bar welds on the TRX model exercise machine can break.
Date: Wednesday, 05 Mar 2014 13:00
The gasoline-powered Hitachi and Tanaka-brand grass trimmers can overheat.
Date: Wednesday, 05 Mar 2014 11:30
The fireplace-looking space heater can overheat, melt, catch fire and ignite nearby items. Property damage reported.
Date: Thursday, 27 Feb 2014 13:00
Young children can become trapped inside the ottoman's storage compartment.
Date: Thursday, 27 Feb 2014 10:00
The pull cord lock cam on the mountain climbing rescue devices can fail.
Cork Block Stacking Toys Recalled by A Harvest Company Due to Choking Hazard; Sold Exclusively at StorkStack.com
Date: Wednesday, 26 Feb 2014 11:00
Small pieces of cork can break off the stackable blocks.
» You can also retrieve older items : Read
» © All content and copyrights belong to their respective authors.«
» © FeedShow - Online RSS Feeds Reader