Date: Saturday, 28 Mar 2009 02:19
If your reading this… well, to be honest I’d be surprised as I don’t post much any more. I’ve been so busy with Blue Flavor and my other projects that I just don’t have much time for blogging. As such I’m working on a bit of a redesign here. The new site should be up in the next couple weeks and while I will still be occasionally writing here, it will function more like a tumblelog/portfolio of my work than a traditional blog. I think it’s got a bit of a fun design, so if you’re interested in that, by all means, check back in a few weeks!
Date: Saturday, 14 Feb 2009 04:04
…or my belated self-reflection on 2008 and welcome to the year 2009. It’s hippie-tastic!
Date: Monday, 05 Jan 2009 08:00
- Greg Storey talks about the web industry going into 2009
And he's got some great, inspiring things to say.
Date: Tuesday, 09 Dec 2008 08:00
- There’s Risk in Being Transparent — Happy Masochist
Where I talk about about transparency in business and the risks involved with being open all the time.
Date: Saturday, 27 Sep 2008 22:58
It’s been awhile since I posted, been really focused on other things. Like Twitter. Ha. Anyway, because I’ve got more to say about last night presidential debate, and the political sporting event going on here, than I can fit into 140 characters I figured I’d write a blog post. Lucky you.
Date: Thursday, 04 Sep 2008 07:00
- Preaching to the choir is a waste of time - (37signals)
There is a very good point in here.
Date: Wednesday, 13 Aug 2008 07:00
- A List Apart: Articles: Putting Our Hot Heads Together
A guide to commenting/having a useful discussion on the web. I think her best point relates to reading first.
- Magic From Space: Traffic from Space Videos
Really, really cool.
Cool stuff. You know, as cool as CSS can be anyway.
Date: Tuesday, 12 Aug 2008 07:00
- An alternative to sIFR: Facelift Image Replacement
- Really bad advice from the WSJ
"How to Create a Successful Web Site For Nothing (or Almost Nothing)" is the title, and, well...it's awful. No wonder so many small and medium sized business have no clue how to leverage the web to their benefit.
Date: Friday, 08 Aug 2008 07:00
- Keith Robinson: Pros and Cons of Mobile Web and Mobblogging
I talk about something a bit different than the usual in this one: mobile.
- Seth's Blog: Is architect a verb?
I think so! Great post.
- MTV Multiplayer » ‘Diablo III’ Designer Turns Tables, Judges Fans’ Screenshots
Some people were upset about the art direction of the new Diablo game. Here their designers answer those concerns. A good read.
Date: Friday, 25 Jul 2008 05:00
- "Here's why America is fucked....graphically at least."
Funny stuff. With a good point.
Date: Thursday, 24 Jul 2008 05:00
- Baby’s First Internet - The Morning News
Cute and funny!
- ideasonideas - Idiots
Another good post over at ideasonideas. This time it's about the future of advertising, PR and how to do (and not to do) social media.
- How We Decide What To Charge You | Blue Flavor
Tiffani and I took a stab at "exposing" how we estimate out our projects. It was a surprisingly hard post to write as there are so many potential spots for confusion. Take with a grain of salt.
» You can also retrieve older items : Read
» © All content and copyrights belong to their respective authors.«
» © FeedShow - Online RSS Feeds Reader