Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 11:29:06 +0200
- Just Running for Fun
Want $50 to Dick's and Marathon Week
- Can't believe it has been about a month since the last time I posted or really commented on blogs. Things have been crazy, sorry. I have been keeping up with you all just not commenting as much as usual.
Anyway, marathon week is finally here. Physically, I am pretty sure I am ready for the marathon. I have felt pretty decent on my runs and the leg issues I had back in Jan and the beginning of February seem to have worked themselves out. I did go to ART a few times, which definitely helped. Mentally, my mind just hasn't been all in running. Not really sure why. I look forward to my runs, but something just clicks on and off while I am running; pace fine, legs fine, breathing fine, mind off. All I know is that I better get it all figured out in the next few days. I am pretty sure the excitement for the race will kick my mind back in gear. I'll also be reading your posts about past races. Nothing like a little blogger motivation.
So to help get things going in the right direction I am going to have a giveaway! To enter to receive a $50 gift card to Dick's all you have to do is leave a comment. I'll post the name of the winner on Sunday night, March 21st along with my marathon results!
See Dick's Sporting Goods is looking to spread the word about their Starting Lineup contest.
What does it mean to be on the “Starting Lineup”?
• A chance to try out and preview new products
• A spot on an online panel of experts for one season (for approximately 3 months)
• Access to exclusive online surveys
• A chance to sound off on all things sports
How does someone try for a chance to be on the “Starting Lineup”?
• Follow http://twitter.com/dickssportcmo.
• Vote for yourself (or someone else) by telling @dickssportcmo who should be on the "Starting Lineup" and why. Sample Tweet: “@dickssportcmo my vote is for @TwitterID because...”
• Recruit others to do the same.
• You can only vote for the same person once per day, but you can vote for multiple people in the same day.
Enter on Twitter (http://twitter.com/dickssportcmo) for a chance to become a member of Dick’s Sporting Goods “Starting Lineup." The 10 nominees with the most votes by March 31, 2010 win.
*Make sure you're following @dickssportcmo or your vote won't count!