Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 09:32:27 +0200
- A Cure For Boredom
- I've been tagged by Miss Blaze from The Insomniac Zone
***Here are the rules:***
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who gave it to you and link them back.
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing them they were prized with the Honest Weblog Award.
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you gave the prize to. (optional).
5. Add 10 things about yourself.
6. Then you pass it on.
Ok I can't come up with 7 blogs to tag right now so I'm picking these lovely ladies:
-Treasure from Treasure Your Mind
-Michelle from BOMBCHELL - In Atlanta
-Collegegirl from I Am The Future
-A. Red from The Red Report
NOW...TEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I love to read. But I hate reading things for school. It's not that I don't like the subject, it's just that I hate being told what to read and when to read it.
2. I have a really bad phobia of dogs. I'm TERRIFIED of them.
3. I'm pretty good at remembering numerical things (phone numbers, amounts, anything to do with numbers).
4. I used to stan for Hanson back in middle school. You would never guess that if you just met me now. Most of my friends don't believe it but I have proof lol.
5. It really bothers me when people don't listen. I don't like repeating things that I've JUST said.
6. When I have a question about something, I Google it. My boyfriend makes fun of me because I look everything up online. I even look up menus to restaurants so I can already know what I'm going to order when I get there.
7. Me and my boyfriend want to go on Family Feud. And we're dead serious about it too. Yea we're dorks, so what! lol
8. I want to go to Boston for grad school...but I don't want to leave everybody in Miami...decisions, decisions.
9. To most people I seem very quiet and shy, especially in school. But those I'm really close to can't ever get me to shut up.