Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 18:28:31 +0200
1.Arab media :tools of the government,
2.China eases control on foreign journalists - Freedoms granted for the Olympics have now become law
3. Signs "Discouraging" for Post-Olympics Human Rights Improvements in China.
4.South China Morning Post: Domestic journalists also deserve freedoms
5.China: Understanding Its Past by Tamura, Eileen.
6. The History of China
Greenwood Histories of the Modern Nations, 1096-2905
by Wright, David Curtis.
7. Mass media in Asian pacific by McIntyre, Bryce Telfer
8.Human Rights groups concerned over Chinese press freedom by Green, Eric.
9. Freedom of press 2008- China by Freedom House.
10. WAN Campaign for Press Freedom in China
11. Freedom House: New Report Details China Censorship Mechanisms
12. 1000 Chinese Journalist call for greater freedom of press by Wudunn, Sheryl.