Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 02:31:15 +0200
- Music Business Blog by Jason Feinberg
NARIP Presentation Tonight!
I think it’s technically sold out, but come on down, we’ll find a seat for you!
How To Create A Grand Slam Music Marketing Plan
Get a music marketing plan started in one session. Boost the effectiveness of the plan you already have. A great marketing plan doesn’t have to be complicated. A good one can be just one page long. Spreadsheets, graphs and numbers are not necessary.
But you NEED a plan. Lack of a good plan destroys more careers than lack of talent. Good marketing is simply getting your work to the largest number of people at the lowest possible cost.
Three music marketing experts give you the facts you need to take your artist to the top in this special NARIP session.
Pre-register for NARIP’s event and submit your artist’s marketing plan. Our experts will select one plan and provide an in-depth review of it at our program.
One NARIP member will be selected from our session to win one (1) free hour consultation with one of our guest speakers.
Jason Feinberg, President & Founder, On Target Media Group (from Los Angeles)
Steffen Franz, Founder, Independent Distribution Collective
Bryn Boughton, Chief Marketing Officer, IRIS Distribution & BlinkerActive
Tamra Engle, Senior Director, NARIP San Francisco (moderator)
YOU WILL LEARN
* Most important parts of music marketing strategy
* An easy way to begin your marketing campaign
* Your complete digital toolbox: what you need… and what you don’t
* Branding made simple… and effective
* How to use social networks, blog, MySpace & YouTube
* 5 ways to boost your presence on the Internet
* How to get press features
* Sites seeking content – excellent marketing opportunities for you
* How to build a brand and get more fans
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
6:00 p.m. – Registration and networking
7:00 p.m. – Program begins
8:15 p.m. – Break
9:30 p.m. – Program ends
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Artist Managers, Producers & Artist Reps
Record & Music Publishing Executives
Concert Promoters, Agents, Tour Managers
Anyone seeking to create or enhance a music marketing plan or campaign.
SAE Institute of Technology
450 Bryant St.
San Francisco, CA 94107-1303