Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 03:59:26 +0200
- C# Articles and Tutorials
Visual Studio 2010 and .Net 4.0 Series
- Below is my article based on SEO.
Hope it helps and useful article for everone.
<H2> <B> Search engine optimization (SEO) </B> </H2> is important for any publically facing web-site. A large percentage of traffic to sites now comes from search engines, and improving the search relevancy of your site will lead to more user traffic to your site from search engine queries (which can directly or indirectly increase the revenue you make through your site).
ASP.NET 4 includes a bunch of new runtime features that can help us to further optimize our site for SEO. Some of these new features include:
• New Page.MetaKeywords and Page.MetaDescription properties
• New URL Routing support for ASP.NET Web Forms
• New Response.RedirectPermanent() method
In below Article I am explaining only Page.MetaKeywords and Page.MetaDescription to improve our search engine relevancy.
<H2> <B> Page.MetaKeywords and Page.MetaDescription ...