Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 19:37:08 +0200
- Ask Kalena
Search Industry Job of the Week – Paid Search / PPC Specialist
- Keyword Research
- Creating a logical account structure of keywords
- Writing and testing ads
- Optimizing landing pages for search engine quality score
- Bid Management in order to attain an optimal cost per conversion
- Monthly Client Reports
- Weekly Internal Reports
- Maintain relationship with client
- Keep up to date with technology and share information with coworkers
- Analytical and logical
- Ability to work in a “team structure” that fosters collaboration
- Energetic and passionate about your career
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Solid ability to listen to and follow directions
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate with clients who do not have our industry knowledge
- 2 + years previous paid search experience is essential.
Job Title: Paid Search / PPC Specialist
Job Reference: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Prime Visibility
Location: Melville, NY
Date Posted: 25 March 2013
Prime Visibility, is an award winning full-service digital marketing agency leveraging deep industry expertise with leading technologies. Their integrated platform of online marketing solutions includes: Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search Management, Social Media, Email Marketing, Display Media, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Web Design and Development, Strategy, Analytics and more. Prime Visibility partners with leading brands to find the right digital mix to meet their goals, and to enhance the performance of their online marketing initiatives and web presence. Prime Visibility is based in New York, NY and is a Google AdWords Certified Partner, a Google Analytics Certified Partner, and an MSN AdExcellence Company.
Direct PPC experience with Google AdWords, Bing and other PPC programs is a plus.
This job will be located in Melville, NY. They offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Prime Visibility is a division of PV Media Group and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please forward your resume along with your salary history to: jobs2[at]PrimeVisibility.com
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info from: www.primevisibility.com
Contact: Send resumes to: jobs2[at]PrimeVisibility.com
For more search industry jobs, or to post a vacancy, visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.